Thursday, August 17, 2006

Deep - really deep

Hi to all out there - if there is anyone......

Well I was sitting in my usual spot... where my chair meets my behind in my usual seat in the Business Office at IHOP! Ha - who could have thought of a more stimulating environment.

Well I've had a couple of prophecies about travelling etc. etc. and our hearts yearn for mission - so I think God did a funny on me by placing me in the heart of America - with a grey wall in front of me. Want a challenge - just move into my world.

I know I know - quit complaining (young!) man.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just know how blessed you are to be where you are. YOU ARE BLESSED! (and at least its a grey wall and not a green one...)

Anonymous said...

Meant to say that I think Jesus was probably not too passionate about sanding pieces of wood, and Paul not v intense about stitching tents.
But it was probably part of their preparation, and their time came after many years of having to do those things.
Geoff

Tom Morse-Brown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tom Morse-Brown said...

Dude, stop complaining. God moved me out here to a life of obscurity and weirdness, I think it's perfectly normal in His economy to be taken to the backside of the desert for many years for training. It's hard but very necessary. Think of it this way, if God took you now to the mission field, you probably wouldn't be ready for what He wants to do through you.

Anyhow, nice to see you up on the blogging world. I started one myself, you can get to it at http://www.drawmedeeper.com/blog.html except I want to put up a blog roll of other people I know who are blogging, such as yourself, do you know how to do it?