Friday, July 28, 2006


Well after spending some time last night reading a few blogs of friends I am inspired..... to what I'm not sure. Certainly some of this is quite narcissistic to some degree. Oh well... at least it exercises the brain and the fingers to think about more important topics than what we're usually engaging our brains in.
I have been thinking about life over here near IHOP. Certainly it has this aura of being such a fantastic place where a person can meet God - but I am now convinced it's a whole lot easier to visit than to stay!
Most days I am totally engrossed in accounting work - which is so on the opposite end of the spiritual scale than is other traditional religious occupations! For me the challenge is to live outside of working this work for some personal success - or just to get by (we only JUST get by - that is itself a challenge!) financially.
Well isn't this the challenge for everyone! Onto more important topics... had to include a picture of Isaac on our SA trip.

No comments: